PDA

View Full Version : avatars

MindCrime
12-25-15, 01:46 AM
I need one, i want to put some thought into it, I want something I know is mine when I'm scrolling down a page real fast I know when my posts are going by. I've always envied Zombie's consistency of his avatar genre cycling. I also enjoy his current holiday theme. I'm not trying to be ridiculous, but I guess I should know the rules/guidelines. Ass cheeks and cleavage are okay, ie PG-13?

shiva
12-25-15, 07:11 AM
As far as I know there are no rules that addresses that issue specifically, just the general posting rules ie PG-13. Of course in this day and age that just means you push the boundaries. :) Do what you want till someone complains.

Shandia
12-26-15, 02:26 PM
I hope mine is still PG enough. ;) it's one from this last week.....AND you can at least somewhat see the monitor the q6600 and Bipolar are hooked up to. The original pic also shows the android.

Dave gpu
12-26-15, 02:51 PM
I hope mine is still PG enough. ;) it's one from this last week.....AND you can at least somewhat see the monitor the q6600 and Bipolar are hooked up to. The original pic also shows the android.

Looks good to me.:cool:

zombie67
12-26-15, 09:47 PM
Do what you want till someone complains.

That's been my approach. :)

Mumps
12-26-15, 10:16 PM
Well then, let me be the first to complain. Your current "Avatar source" link is broken! :D

zombie67
12-26-15, 11:07 PM
Well then, let me be the first to complain. Your current "Avatar source" link is broken! :D

(*#%^! Fixed!

Fire$torm
12-28-15, 08:10 AM

(*#%^! Fixed!

lool.

Yeah, so far none of the avatars used on these forums have been a problem. Things to avoid: Frontal nudity [so Z is safe...], anything satanic/demonic (or is that Democratic?). Anything racist/hateful etc. etc...

Duke of Buckingham
12-28-15, 06:42 PM
lool.

Yeah, so far none of the avatars used on these forums have been a problem. Things to avoid: Frontal nudity [so Z is safe...], anything satanic/demonic (or is that Democratic?). Anything racist/hateful etc. etc...

oh my ...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile.jpg/220px-GustaveDoreParadiseLostSatanProfile.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GTjtW6GTBX4/VZmBkjElgXI/AAAAAAAAAAs/GpMvi779Tl8/s1600/BigSmile.gif