PDA

View Full Version : RALPH: android app has work

zombie67
01-21-16, 11:23 PM
It is a different app, for those chasing wuprop app hours.

Edit: Also, can the RSS for ralph please be added?

Edit2: I saw this in the wuprop "[Beta] New / Intermittent applications" thread. So maybe we already have RSS set up. Sorry.

cineon_lut
01-22-16, 03:40 AM

Edit2: I saw this in the wuprop "[Beta] New / Intermittent applications" thread. So maybe we already have RSS set up. Sorry.

In your experience, do android app projects work on the raspberry pi? It is the ARM processor

If so, I may have to fire that little bad boy up

Vic (mobile)

scole of TSBT
01-22-16, 06:15 AM
In your experience, do android app projects work on the raspberry pi? It is the ARM processor

If so, I may have to fire that little bad boy up

Vic (mobile)
If it's running android, yes. If it's running linux, the project must have an linux for ARM app. They don't have linux for ARM app listed.

denim
01-22-16, 09:57 AM
I hope to get some WU's, as my phone has yet to ever get any Rosetta WU's.

zombie67
01-22-16, 10:46 AM
If it's running android, yes. If it's running linux, the project must have an linux for ARM app. They don't have linux for ARM app listed.

Right. BOINC apps must be made for the combination of the CPU and the OS. There are a handful off raspberry pi w/ linux apps out there.

http://burdeview.blogspot.com/p/raspberry-pi-boinc-project-ive-created.html

Al
01-22-16, 11:05 AM

Z, RSS is already set up for Ralph. I'll check to make sure it is set correctly.
Edit: obviously it wasn't. Fixed now.