PDA

View Full Version : DNETC Down

Mike029
03-16-11, 09:25 AM
Just a heads up guys. DNETC has been down for a bit now. Get that backup project going. A little Milk anyone? :)

Fire$torm
03-16-11, 11:27 AM
Just a heads up guys. DNETC has been down for a bit now. Get that backup project going. A little Milk anyone? :)

3:-O 3:-O 3:-O 3:-O 3:-O

DrPop
03-16-11, 02:59 PM
Bum deal. I am running the DrPop rig headless and with no keyboard/mouse right now - I will have to get some kind of remote access to it going, but right now I'm in between patients and don't have time for that. At least kat's rig is on MW.
I hope it's not down for long...

zombie67
03-16-11, 07:20 PM
Just attach to a 2nd GPU project with a resource share of zero. Back-fills only when needed. No fiddling or monitoring needed. Works great!

DrPop
03-16-11, 10:03 PM
Thanks Zombie, I used to have it setup like that before the machine went down. Guess I need to do that again.
I will have to have some kind of access to it, though, because I really do like to participate in all the challenges! ;)

zombie67
03-16-11, 10:21 PM
Thanks Zombie, I used to have it setup like that before the machine went down. Guess I need to do that again.
I will have to have some kind of access to it, though, because I really do like to participate in all the challenges! ;)

BAM works for most of that.