PDA

View Full Version : Bitcoin campaigns - Monarchs

cineon_lut
08-18-16, 08:28 PM
After the summer vacation(s) I never really got my monarchs up and running again. Which campaigns are ppl running now with their monarchs?

dcushing
08-18-16, 08:46 PM
After the summer vacation(s) I never really got my monarchs up and running again. Which campaigns are ppl running now with their monarchs?

campaign 7 is what I was doing.. Was doing it on the Monarch in 2min10sec.... Now its around 8 min per task, here... thats why Im wondering if I need a new water cooler, or Bitcoin changed the app task to 8 min.... Runs much cooler on the 8 min task...
Monarch use to throw out a shitload of heat on the 2min 10sec task. Not anymore.

cineon_lut
08-18-16, 09:16 PM
As crazy as it sounds, heat is good. It means the miner is running at full power. I will latch onto that campaign and see how I do

Vic (mobile)

Bryan
08-18-16, 10:25 PM
I'd run the 1TB WU you'll make more credits/day.

dcushing
08-19-16, 12:22 AM
I'd run the 1TB WU you'll make more credits/day.

What campiagn is that on Bitcoin Utopia for bfgminer?

Bryan
08-19-16, 01:17 AM
What campiagn is that on Bitcoin Utopia for bfgminer?

Well they added them for cgminer ... thought I had read they were going to do it for bfgminers as well. One of the campaigns, #3 I think, has long bfgminer WU. You'll make something like 50M+ more /day running them.

cineon_lut
08-19-16, 10:44 PM
Can't find a 1TH for the BFGminers. Anyway, I have the heaters running. Time to get some points on the board. Summer is coming to a close!

dcushing
08-20-16, 10:43 PM
anyone know the command to go to the monarch and put it at 620v and 825ghz?

Ive been reading documentation... Maybe command "bfgminer /v620 /f825" ????

Or is their an equal sign "=" in their instead of a slant? Im Confused!

the "v" stands for voltage, the "f" stands for frequency.
as far as I can tell