PDA

View Full Version : This is a big place!

Stuart
11-01-16, 09:53 AM
Hi All,

Crunched the old SETI units back in the day and starting up again.

Not a huge cruncher but since the PC is on all day anyway ...

Stuart

STMahlberg
11-01-16, 12:28 PM
Hi All,

Crunched the old SETI units back in the day and starting up again.

Not a huge cruncher but since the PC is on all day anyway ...

Stuart

Welcome back! The forum is rather big and can be daunting at first but it is laid out in an organized fashion. Once you login, click on Forum at the top left of the page; this will show you all the forums topics. Click on New Posts at the top left and the page will show you all the new posts which should be newest first (I think). :) You can also click on Activity Stream that will show you what has been posted most recently.

If you have any questions, just post it and someone will be more than happy to help you out.

c303a
11-01-16, 01:02 PM
Daunting but friendly. Welcome and don't be a stranger. Lots of people here willing to help if you have any questions. Also, if you like, attach to projects like Goofyx and WU prop as they aren't CPU intensive and are extra credit. Look at the projects on the home page.

Duke of Buckingham
11-01-16, 02:21 PM
Welcome Stuart.

Mumps
11-01-16, 08:12 PM
Yup. Like others have mentioned, all it should take is posting a question and you'll have a few folks more than willing to tell you where to go! :))

Welcome back!

Fire$torm
11-01-16, 10:55 PM
Aloha!

zombie67
11-02-16, 12:09 AM
Welcome back! Welcome aboard!

Stuart
11-04-16, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the welcome every one, been having a look around and I think I'll be reading posts all weekend! Some interesting things being discussed.

denim
11-04-16, 08:42 AM
Welcome back.