Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stats are exporting

Gold Member

Re: Stats are exporting

Quote Originally Posted by FourOh View Post
    Woo hoo!! We will see if it shows up that way on Free-DC. McShane of TSBT passed 1mil on the same update and will likely pass me on the next.
    Yep, just as i suspected. I think everything just happened too fast after the first stats export. McShane gets credit for first to 1M and so does Team Russia.

Advisor - Stateside Division

That's just a symptom of where you are in the xml actually, you both got the 1st here but his was inserted first and then the sql to display it gets his entry first as it was inserted first.

I could switch it to alphabetical listing on name... , but the real fix is to change the display to be 'multiple' and perhaps a hover over to display the list.

Administrator

Well that's not fair ... you were definitely the 1st to 1M and SUSA was the 1st team. Shoot.

I need 47k to hit my goal and I now have 2000 WU pending Hopefully they'll start reissuing those pendings where my wingman had a computational error. This is one I don't want to "coast" over the line so I'll keep the GPU going until I'm sure I have it

Past Admin
    They seek me here, they seek me there, they seek me everywhe, currently Down Under.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Well that's not fair ... you were definitely the 1st to 1M and SUSA was the 1st team. Shoot.

I need 47k to hit my goal and I now have 2000 WU pending Hopefully they'll start reissuing those pendings where my wingman had a computational error. This is one I don't want to "coast" over the line so I'll keep the GPU going until I'm sure I have it
    I agree. I might have reached 1M the same date (as McShane) but FourOh got there first. @Bok. You are welcome to change it manually but I would not recommend to change the first team for Mr Putin might send you one of those new bombs to try ou if it works.

Past Admin
    They seek me here, they seek me there, they seek me everywhe, currently Down Under.

Quote Originally Posted by FourOh View Post
    Yep, just as i suspected. I think everything just happened too fast after the first stats export. McShane gets credit for first to 1M and so does Team Russia.

Congratulations FourOh. Despite the Stats, I know that you reached it first. I am happy to be second for I was not gunning for this.

Platinum Member

I think it's easy enough for Bok to tweak the stats to record the reality that we got there a day before anyone else.

Silver Member

Oh a new Cuda project? I think it says I need compute capability 2.0 though...why you do this to me?

Edit: Actually if its CUDA Compute Capability 2.0, I think this is all the way down to 4xx cards.

I hate having a bad Join Date Rank, it's one of my few compulsions in BOINC, after my Universe@home fiasco I'm skeptical when a good time to join a project is. I only have a few slower nvidia gpus, what do you think?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MindCrime View Post
    I only have a few slower nvidia gpus, what do you think?
    I think you'd better hurry. The impression I get from the admin is that this is going to be a very short lived project.

I hit 1M (3rd place) so I need the server to live long enough to make it 1 more stats update

It's interesting, I have over 2000 pending WU and there are 2400 WU left to send! Lucky me.

Platinum Member

Well, I think we're past the prime time to hit it so your join date ought to be pretty good round abouts now.

If you think you only have little cards, you can always compare yours to mine.

A pair of 430's, a 560ti, a 570 and a 670. Looks like zombie67 even has a 7970 that's working on the project.

Advisor - Stateside Division

Given we know as a fact that FourOh made 1M on the 21st and I saw it personally I've altered his milestone to be that date manually.

Hopefully McShane understands and is ok with this, if not I can change it back in the interest of harmony.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast