Thread: What are you playing now?

Administrator

What are you playing now?

I've recently gotten hooked on Halo 5 Warzone... before that I was playing COD AW but I love playing anything Halo or Fallout.

Anyone ever play Spec Ops: The Line? Talk about a psychological screw! At a certain point when you realize what you've done you think, "What the... " LOL I love it.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Gold Member

Re: What are you playing now?

I'm too old for these new games, can't remember all the commands and my reflexes suck. I dug out an old D&D game Baldur's Gate. It has 5 CD's in it. set up an old p4 box to play it on cause the new machines will not run it. At least I can slow it down to a speed I can handle. Gave all my D&D manuals away so I can't go clear back to paper and pencil.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by shiva View Post
    I'm too old for these new games, can't remember all the commands and my reflexes suck. I dug out an old D&D game Baldur's Gate. It has 5 CD's in it. set up an old p4 box to play it on cause the new machines will not run it. At least I can slow it down to a speed I can handle. Gave all my D&D manuals away so I can't go clear back to paper and pencil.
    I had no idea that there was a D&D game for computers; I don't know why I didn't ever put that together. I had several friends in high school that played D&D that was all on paper... I never played it though; I guess I've always been more Sci-Fi than anything else.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Gold Member

I have a lot of the old Forgotten Realms D&D games just going to go out playing them.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg View Post
    I had no idea that there was a D&D game for computers; I don't know why I didn't ever put that together. I had several friends in high school that played D&D that was all on paper... I never played it though; I guess I've always been more Sci-Fi than anything else.
    you had to be in the bad boy group to play D&D back then.

Past Administrator

Sorry STM, I'm still stuck on World of Tanks....

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6