Thread: wu prop & pirates at home...

jeeprnovru

wu prop & pirates at home...

im trying to run seti@home wuprop and pirates all at the same time...is that a bad idea? seti seems to be purring but the other two havent dont F*** all in the 8hrs ive had em running! whats the deal?

Gold Member

Re: wu prop & pirates at home...

Quote Originally Posted by jeeprnovru View Post
    im trying to run seti@home wuprop and pirates all at the same time...is that a bad idea? seti seems to be purring but the other two havent dont F*** all in the 8hrs ive had em running! whats the deal?
    You shouldn't be having a problem with wuprop. I'm getting work even on my PS3. Pirates is very infrequent, so you just have to accept their work when they send it.
    6r39 7r199

Diamond Member

Re: wu prop & pirates at home...

Quote Originally Posted by jeeprnovru View Post
    Always have wuprop running on all machines. It is a non-cpu project, so it runs in addition to the regular CPU tasks. The pay is small, but FREE!
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne