Hello everyone ..again,

My login still works but my 'permissions' say I can't do anything but READ forum threads. My last login and post was over a year ago, so the only thing I can think of to try is to post AGAIN in "Welcome New Crunchers" to see if this AGAIN will allow me to post elsewhere than here. If this doesn't solve my post restriction problem then I'll contact admin for resolve.

I've only come back to this forum to find out why all the SETI at Home data segments I'm currently crunching are from year 2008 (example:19oc08ab...). Is SETI crunching that far behind? I've been SETI crunching for about 15 years and I would much rather be crunching the newer, more ET probable, areas that SETI is now scanning. Or, is that a different project name?

If posting here again unblocks my ability to post elsewhere, then I'll re-ask these questions in proper forum threads.

Cheers!

Update: While typing this, I received six new downloads all starting with "bic03_2bit_guppi_57835...". Finally something different! Going to check what these are before posting to other areas.