Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DNETC Everything is down.

Gold Member

Re: DNETC Everything is down.

Can we sue the police for lost WU time?!?!?!?!

What Zombie said.

Shadow

This might actually end up helping us out, since most of SIC's big hitters were crunching DNET's. Now we just need to get everyone here going on the high paying projects. And would it be wrong to wish that Steve* suffers multiple power outages?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    NJ: same here, I can join SETI.USA on Primaboinca at will. Wonder what was going on? Maybe try a different computer / browser? Also maybe try detaching and reataching...
    You will get pretty good credits on Primaboinca. On my rigs very comparable to AndrOINC.

Also, might want to check the AQUA sub-project we were discussing in the Team Only forum. I'm running a test on that right now.
    I'm good now.
    Detaching and reattaching did nothing. Switching back to IE did the trick. I could now see the Join team link.

Weird. I could join other teams I looked at, just not SETI.USA when I was using FF.

Guess that's not quite as weird as two projects being down because the police took their server away as evidence. Wonder if we could convince them some people on SIC. have pirated software on their PC's?

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Can we sue the police for lost WU time?!?!?!?!

What Zombie said.
    If you live in Poland, I guess you could sue the Police.

This really sucks. I'm about to get my second 5870 back and keep up with some of you mega millionares

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12