Thank you for accpepting me to SETI.USA. This is my gratuitous post as required per the welcome message.

I run Boinc and am attached to the following projects:

Seti @ Home
Cosmology @ Home
Primegrid
Citizen Science Grid
Einstein @ Home
Milky Way @ Home
Universe @ Home

Over the years I have used many different computers (been engaged in this for 10+ years). Currently I have two computers (laptops). One being an Dell Inspiron 5559 i7-6500U @2.5/6 Ghz 16gb RAM Windows 10 and the other a Dell Inspiron P24T Celeron N3050 @ 1.6 Ghz 2gb RAM Ubuntu 18. Witihin the next couple of weeks I will be adding a desktop which I will more likely than not run Ubuntu on.

I manage the clients from a central machine (the Dell 5559) and will do the same with the new machine that comes in.

I'm sure like many of us some of my interests and hobbies are computers, Unix (I work professionally as a Senior Unix Systems Admin/Architect/Engineer though lately I do more C and Perl programming than anything else), Astronomy, Mathematics, Baseball (go SF Giants!).

I'm glad to be apart of the Seti.USA community and will now go and peruse the forums looking for conversations I might want to join.

Thanks again , May the Cores be With You.

Ron