Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ole' bro david is back again

Ole' bro david is back again

Been long time since I began crunching with S@H back in the 1990's. Glad to be bacvk though my years left are shortening.

Platinum Member

Re: Ole' bro david is back again

Hey there! Welcome back! Glad to see you posting around here again.

Gold Member

hi Bro-david been a while since I saw you around. glad to see you back. yea the 90's was a long time ago. we do more in work in 3 minutes than we did in a day back them.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Platinum Member

Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    Hey there! Welcome back! Glad to see you posting around here again.
    Started the Prime Grid Challenge the other day. Don't know if my credits went to SETI or to former Team site. have to learn all about getting around in the new SETI that seems different than what I remember. I had left SETI way back years ago when there was so much "flaming" going on. I am not into that in my gentle old age. I keep up with Louisiana friend Doug Cushing, but a lot of catching up with him to do also. There is one former member I wish I could contact if she is alive and well. She was ipossum or some similar name. I know her husband died years ago and after that she sent me encouragement and even some monetary gift when I had brain surgery in 2008. I saw her name in member list, but she has not been active with SETI insofar as I know in several years. I have a few other member friends I hope to have restored contact. One was "beerdrinker" and he was in Denmark and very helpful to me years ago with good computer knowledge. There was a "Sarge" I used to email back and forth, but don't remember his name. I remember a Dr. Bob also.

Started the Prime Grid Challenge the other day. Don't know if my credits went to SETI or to former Team site. have to learn all about getting around in the new SETI that seems different than what I remember. I had left SETI way back years ago when there was so much "flaming" going on. I am not into that in my gentle old age. I keep up with Louisiana friend Doug Cushing, but a lot of catching up with him to do also. There is one former member I wish I could contact if she is alive and well. She was ipossum or some similar name. I know her husband died years ago and after that she sent me encouragement and even some monetary gift when I had brain surgery in 2008. I saw her name in member list, but she has not been active with SETI insofar as I know in several years. I have a few other member friends I hope to have restored contact. One was "beerdrinker" and he was in Denmark and very helpful to me years ago with good computer knowledge. There was a "Sarge" I used to email back and forth, but don't remember his name. I remember a Dr. Bob also.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bro-david View Post
    I think you are referring to possum, she hasn't been around for several years, she showed up and made 2 or 3 posts and disappeared again. beer drinker is still around but don't see much of him. Sarge I think he moved to team usa a few years ago. Doug has been AOL for a few months too. made a post to me a few days ago but haven't seen him since.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Gold Member

Welcome back.

RETIRED. NO JOB. NO MONEY. NO WORRIES!

Crunched SETI Classic to the end.

SETI@home classic workunits
    SETI@home classic CPU time 86,861 hours

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by bro-david View Post
    Been long time since I began crunching with S@H back in the 1990's. Glad to be bacvk though my years left are shortening.
    Hey Bro, glad to see U back fellow Louisianian!

Setting up to go to Angola for the Rodeo, in October, may stop by

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by shiva View Post
    I think you are referring to possum, she hasn't been around for several years, she showed up and made 2 or 3 posts and disappeared again. beer drinker is still around but don't see much of him. Sarge I think he moved to team usa a few years ago. Doug has been AOL for a few months too. made a post to me a few days ago but haven't seen him since.
    Ive been working on termite damage, computers mostly off while working on electric and putting up new walls....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast