Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opti App Working with Win 7 64?

Past Admin

Re: Opti App Working with Win 7 64?

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    Actually, I thought they indicated that with the .40 release, the old Opti Apps were obsolete and would no longer work.
    I'm running the opti app without problems on my Vista ultimate 64 box. MW is down now and I have 400 wu to ul when the come back up. I'll try it and post my results.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by -GER- View Post
    I picked up a 5770, a bit of an upgrade over gts240 but had to add Cosair 700PS and new hd. I've oc'd it about as much as MSI Afterburner lets me. Is there any opti apps for ATI and Collatz? With Dnetc being down and MW not running on 5770's I don't have too many options until I can get a better card.

Thanks
    The Opti apps for Collatz are linked on their main page. However, you don't really need them, since the stock apps are the same as the opti apps. Only reason to bother is that you'll have a pre-made app_info file to let you run two WUs at a time (not worth it since Slicker upped the size of the WUs) or raise the CPU priority (which makes little to no difference due to the way Collatz is coded). Long story short: probably not worth the effort.

Ok, thanks Maxwell.
    I'll leave Collatz as is and cross fingers dnetc comes back soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12