Thread: Hurricane Frances

Advisor - Stateside Division

Hurricane Frances

Watching this one closely as it looks like a direct hit on me here in Raleigh, NC. If so I'm expecting a possible extended power outage.

I'm supposed to fly out to Minnesota with my son for a hockey tournament on thursday afternoon but that is looking increasingly unlikely.

Already made a beer run and have all the essentials, but also need to prep the yard and surroundings.

Administrator

Re: Hurricane Frances

Yeh, they are showing that one headed directly for NC. Maybe it will swing north instead.

Administrator

Prep was my plan for the day also...that is until my hot water heater died. Just finished installing the new one so we have hot water again. Now to gas up the vehicles, check the generator and buy beer.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Watching this one closely as it looks like a direct hit on me here in Raleigh, NC. If so I'm expecting a possible extended power outage.

I'm supposed to fly out to Minnesota with my son for a hockey tournament on thursday afternoon but that is looking increasingly unlikely.

Already made a beer run and have all the essentials, but also need to prep the yard and surroundings.
    Priorities! Glad you got the beer run taken care of.
    6r39 7r199