Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
None that I know of. Primaboinca is a perfect choice for this P3 lappy right now due to the fixed credit system. It will really help it out.

A similar type deal, I built up an old P4 rig for my front desk here at the office, so if I killed my big rigs running BOINC stuff O/Ced, my office wouldn't go down.
It's the original P4 - ASUS P4T-e mobo maxed out: 1GB RAMBUS RAM, P4 Northwood core, Socket 478 at 2.8GHz. MMX, SSE 1 & 2only. GPU is the AGP Matrox Parhelia 256MB. Running Win XP.
This rig topped out around 1150 - 1200 per day from Androinc, and ~1400 or so from AQUA (but WUs were really long).
Happily, with the fixed credit system now, this rig just passed 1450 average points / day with Primaboinca, and is still climbing. WUs are just under 2 hr.s usually.

So...long winded, but hope that info helps someone; best bet for these older rigs is Primaboinca, and the good news is, doesn't seem to be much hit for running the older 32bit OS like there is with AQUA and was with AndrOINC.

And it adds up!!....250 Cs per day x 30 days= 7500 more pr month than if running androic...
Now if only we had 30-40 old rigs like that...( and I bet we do!) we could easily muster up some 200.000 pr month..Not to shabby!!