Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My DHEP Badges

Platinum Member

Unhappy My DHEP Badges

WuProp shows i have over 14k hours in DHEP.

DHEP shows i have the same CPID the signature site uses to ID me https://signature.statseb.fr/index.p...876a21feeef411, but this site does not recognize any of my DHEP credits.

"Show DHEP badges" is set to "Yes"

DHEP shows i do in fact have several badges on their site.

Any ideas?

Administrator

Re: My DHEP Badges

DHEP does not appear on your project list at the page you linked.
    Something must be disconnected.
    The signature site is not seeing the project for you at all it seems.

Edit: Never mind. It doesn't show up on my project list either but I still show badges for it.
    Last edited by Ron Shurtz; 04-19-19 at 09:41 PM.

Administrator

It does show on mine. Sorry, no idea JPM.

Administrator

I'm afraid I don't have an answer JP but I turned mine off because they take up too much room.

Silver Member

I'm having the same problem. I have 30M and some badges shown on DHEP website. But nothing shown on my sig. My guess is we'll have to run DHEP 10 days in a row to get the 10 days badge. Then the badge will show? I don't know, just guessing by looking at the structure at https://signature.statseb.fr/index.py?badge=219

Username is valid

Quote Originally Posted by VietOZ View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I have 30M and some badges shown on DHEP website. But nothing shown on my sig. My guess is we'll have to run DHEP 10 days in a row to get the 10 days badge. Then the badge will show? I don't know, just guessing by looking at the structure at https://signature.statseb.fr/index.py?badge=219
    The Activity and Island badges haven't been granted to anyone yet so no-one will have those showing, I'm learning SQL to work out how to do the magic incantations

Why signatures work for some and not others at 'statseb' is nothing to do with DHEP as far as I can tell, has anyone asked over at 'statseb' ?

Edit: Oh, just to clarify this "run DHEP 10 days in a row to get the 10 days badge". If you run one day a month for 10 months you will qualify for the first Activity badge. Who knows, you may even get it granted !
    Last edited by Username is valid; 04-22-19 at 03:25 AM.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username is valid View Post
    The Activity and Island badges haven't been granted to anyone yet so no-one will have those showing, I'm learning SQL to work out how to do the magic incantations

Why signatures work for some and not others at 'statseb' is nothing to do with DHEP as far as I can tell, has anyone asked over at 'statseb' ?

Edit: Oh, just to clarify this "run DHEP 10 days in a row to get the 10 days badge". If you run one day a month for 10 months you will qualify for the first Activity badge. Who knows, you may even get it granted !
    All ~12mil of my DHEP credits were from 1 rig. It took over 10 days to do it but still no badges on the sig. I emailed statseb a couple days ago but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Username is valid

Quote Originally Posted by John P. Myers View Post
    All ~12mil of my DHEP credits were from 1 rig. It took over 10 days to do it but still no badges on the sig. I emailed statseb a couple days ago but haven't gotten a reply yet.
    You have been active for 79 days, it shows here: https://www.dhep.ga/statsisland.php?island_id=8367
    You also have 3 islands so qualify for the first Island badge.
    Neither of these show anywhere, they have not been granted yet.

I did wonder if the RAC badges were causing a problem for no other reason than Free-DC was having trouble displaying those at the moment, but you (John) do not have one of those. As far as I know all those who have been granted a badge (Team/Alpha/Beta/RAC/Credit) are having their badge details exported, Free-DC picks them up so I see no reason why they shouldn't appear at 'statseb'.

Gold Member

I'm not having that problem but I have nine badges but only 8 show up in my sig. the top 5 percent is the one that doesn't show.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by shiva View Post
    I'm not having that problem but I have nine badges but only 8 show up in my sig. the top 5 percent is the one that doesn't show.
    I think I read they were having problems with that one, but are working on it. Like Bryan, I have mine turned off because they are a bit too big. There is a request in at the 'statseb' site to offer the option of only showing the Special and best badges. If that comes through I'll reactivate DHEP badges.

Edit: Your other option is to upload them individually as I've done below. The downside of doing that is that you can't tell what they are unless you know what you're looking at.
    Last edited by Al; 04-22-19 at 10:35 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast