Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thread sorting...

Re: Thread sorting...

Ok, I have changed the contact email, you will need to resend the request or just shoot me a PM

Past Administrator

Gee, Crunch3r, you sure are a pleasant one these days! If you don't mind me asking, other than strategy during a challenge, what is so secretive that it must be hidden from anyone that takes the time to register here? I'm not doubting you have good reason to back your request; I would just like to know what it is, if you'll indulge me.

About the challenges: obviously, everyone is always free to crunch what they want. But, don't you think some of us enjoy knowing what challenges are even out there? I used to not even know such things existed, and always blindly crunched S@H. Boring! There must be several members like myself out there that would have had loads more fun with this years ago, if only we had known such things existed.
    That said, if there is valid reason to delete the forum, I will...it is not a sacred cow, LOL!

Past Administrator

...I was just asking so I could see the thought process behind the comments, that's all...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12