Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Community Grid: OpenZika Nears End of Work on World Community Grid

Platinum Member

Re: World Community Grid: OpenZika Nears End of Work on World Community Grid

Well, just trying a rough calculation, it looks like denim should have his 20 year badge after the next export, 8 hours from now. So I've gone NNT until then to let others get some WU's towards their goals. If he has hit it, I'll dump what's left in my cache unstarted and see if I can move over to the next person in line.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    How close are you now denim?
    OpenZika 32,269,875 84,553 18:312:01:19:48

Under 2 years.

Platinum Member

Well, just trying a rough calculation, it looks like denim should have his 20 year badge after the next export, 8 hours from now. So I've gone NNT until then to let others get some WU's towards their goals. If he has hit it, I'll dump what's left in my cache unstarted and see if I can move over to the next person in line.
    THank you !@!!!#$%^&!!!

Administrator

I have 7500 in cache. I probably should do some calculations and see if I can go NNT I wanted to make sure I had my fair share.

Ambassador from TSBT scole of TSBT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I have 7500 in cache. I probably should do some calculations and see if I can go NNT I wanted to make sure I had my fair share.
    I've gone NNW. I have 16 instances running across 4 servers and all still have over 950 left. Enough for 3 days. And over 3000 pending

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    THank you !@!!!#$%^&!!!
    OK. With that information, I see I was off on when I set my start time to calculate from. But since that, it looks like we got 205 days in, and have enough work left in cache to happily get your remaining 213'ish days. Maybe take another 8 hours or so.

Platinum Member

Actually, I'm a bit puzzled. Is there a reason OpenZika isn't showing up on FreeDC in the Sub-Project work breakouts? I probably am not remembering something Bok posted about it a while back...

https://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?...cg&name=763901

Advisor - Stateside Division

Actually, I'm a bit puzzled. Is there a reason OpenZika isn't showing up on FreeDC in the Sub-Project work breakouts? I probably am not remembering something Bok posted about it a while back...

https://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?...cg&name=763901
    Yeah, I noticed that too. Let me debug that one.

*EDIT* Looks like his verification code has changed. If you can get that to me via PM I can fix it and tun it manually

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12