Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Community Grid: THOR Challenge Attracts a Record Number of Teams in 2019

Re: World Community Grid: THOR Challenge Attracts a Record Number of Teams in 2019

It's amazing to me that out of 949,110.37 hours, WCG accounts for probably 700000. Never mind the 8 months I was crunching WCG before I joined wuprop. Boy was I proud of that 25 million Boinc credits...

Then, in a matter of not even 3 weeks, I get 5 times the credit on collatz.
    None of these numbers projects really turn my crank brain wise, though. Not a math guy. Still it's a little ok, a lot, disheartening to see that it would take me another 5 plus years of crunching to actually make it to where I'm at now on Collatz, credits wise...

Diamond Member

Re: World Community Grid: THOR Challenge Attracts a Record Number of Teams in 2019

Don't let credits drive you crazy. IMO, it's all about your rank within each project, where credits are equal. Or hours, or whatever. Then you can compare ranks across projects, rather than credits.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Gold Member

I can only help after the 17th since I’ll be overseas and I don’t mind running for individuals.

Platinum Member

I'm auto-in as I am chipping away at MIP & SCC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12