Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Down one card....... $@*@&%#)@@!

Past Administrator

Re: Down one card....... $@*@&%#)@@!

@DrPop: Way cool indeed. It is good to find a company that BELIEVES in products they put to market. It literally has been over a decade since I have seen anything close this level of customer support for any product I have purchased in that time period.

Example: When I proved to Dell (which took three emails) that the HDD in the system they had sold to me 9 months previous was nearing total failure, I had to argue with their customer support for like fifteen minutes before they relented. Then the SOBs decided not to replace the HDD with same make and model, but rather sent me a refurbished HDD that was a Green design (ie SLOWER). With that I have vowed never to buy anything from Dell EVER! I will also never recommend Dell to anyone ever again.

I mean, Hell, who in world needs that kind of half arse warranty support.

@YoDude9999: The thing is, that fan assembly is a custom design. It was designed and sourced out by Zalman. It was its own part number and is shared with one or more Zalman cooler models like the VF700-AlCu LED VGA Cooler.

If I ever need another cooler product, Zalman will be at the top of my short list.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Silver Member

@ Fire$torm.....

I'll keep your advisement in mind, it seems worthy of praise. And, my future business, if the occasion arises that I require a produce of their making, I'll be sure to give them [Zalman] a serious look into.

Customer service is probably one of the most important things consumers should expect from manufacturers these days. The retailers are really not the people to blame, but they represent the manufacturers and should provide support for the items we buy.

I think in a nutshell, that consumers should start demanding retail support and that if they can't (or won't) support that [the retailers], then the manufacturers should be made responsible for continued product support.

An example that I can give is EVGA. They have proven themselves to me to be customer orientated, but do have strict rules that must be abided by in order to receive the benefits they offer. All this means however, is you have to play by THEIR rules, but as long as you do, you're golden

Yo-

Past Administrator

@Yo: I like your way of thinking.

Update: Just like Zalman Support promised, the replacement fan arrived this afternoon. Installed it about an hour ago and humming away.

I am now officially a Zalman fan for life!

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

I am now officially a Zalman fan for life!
    Nice play on words there! "Fan"....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234