Thread: Please upgrade to member's only access

Please upgrade to member's only access

Hi All!

Long time Seti@Home member here, now rocking on Einstein! Please grant member's only access so I can access all forums.

Thanks!

I processed under tsuess with SETI and Todd Suess for Einstein.

Todd

Administrator

Re: Please upgrade to member's only access

Evening Todd,

I'm not seeing either tsuess or Todd Suiess in the SETI.USA Team membership rolls at either project. A lot of people get the "project" SETI confused with the team "SETI.USA." They are not the same. We crunched the SETI project and 1000's were members of the team SETI.USA...many others crunched for 100's of other teams all around the world. Einstein is the same. You have to make the choice to join a team or not at each individual project site. Einstein is a little different because they don't conform to normal Boinc software, so the pages look a bit different. The option to join a team is usually found in the upper right corner of your account page. Hope that helps and hope you decide to join us.

Al
    AKA Sphynx

Administrator

Re: Please upgrade to member's only access

I found you. The Einstein site made it a bit more challenging. By tomorrow you should be showing a FREE-DC's Stats site. Once we have you there I'll open up team membership.