Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: World Community Grid: THOR Challenge 2020 Invites Your Team to Support Humanitarian R

Administrator

Re: World Community Grid: THOR Challenge 2020 Invites Your Team to Support Humanitari

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    So, it looks like we did fine for this week, but we'll need to kick it up a notch for the next one, right? The week of 10 is it?
    Yep, correct. A week off, then the 3rd week. Our 11th spot this week won't advance us to the final week of Thor, but should get us into Pure during the 5th week. Anyone that has a few threads to spare would be very welcome to direct them to WCG. Anyone that can bunker can load up and lock it down as soon as you can get wus that start showing October 5th as a deadline.

Diamond Member

Re: World Community Grid: THOR Challenge 2020 Invites Your Team to Support Humanitari

Nice. I hope to have my 321 Sieve goals met by then, so I can focus more on this challenge next leg.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Platinum Member

Yeah, hopefully the team will be at 100 Mil on MLC so I can pause on that one for the next week too.

Administrator

I have been running 38 threads of 40 (2 reserved for GPUs) on WCG.
    I'll jump off of MLC next week and add 39 threads of the remaining 40 (1 reserved for GPU) to WCG.
    That should about double my output.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Al View Post
    Yep, correct. A week off, then the 3rd week. Our 11th spot this week won't advance us to the final week of Thor, but should get us into Pure during the 5th week. Anyone that has a few threads to spare would be very welcome to direct them to WCG. Anyone that can bunker can load up and lock it down as soon as you can get wus that start showing October 5th as a deadline.
    Do bunkers help this round?

Vic (mobile)

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by cineon_lut View Post
    Do bunkers help this round?

Vic (mobile)
    Absolutely! I've had mine locked and building for the last 24 hours.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Administrator

Received our invite and we are entered for week 3

THOR Challenge 2020 Y5-W3 Run Time All Projects 10/05/2020 10/11/2020

Diamond Member

I will be participating again. More threads this time.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345