Hi all,

As per title and amazed we are ranked 496th overall since 1995.

1) who’s the owner of the team there since the link to webpage takes us to setiusa.net, this must be sorted out.

2) there’s a variety of types of work on there from CPU less intensive work, shall I say, to GPU and CPU intensive.

3) since I have a small and slow computer I’m doing work for PRP-DC-CF, this means probably prime testing to known cofactors and this is where I’m helping the second wave reaching the first wave. Each unit is tested in 3 hours with one worker 4 threads. Imagine if you have a 8 core machine with HT disable you would run 2 workers 4 threads each. Client for a few months have been updated to a version like PrimeGrid where you can now certify a test by only one passage, but still a bunch of backlog to doublecheck until we reach the point of only one passage needed for this type of work. Anyway, where I’m working we still have 40,000 units to process. I’ll post a step by step guide on Windows and Linux to anyone who would like to join me. Important is that once the test is completed the client will need to upload a 11MB file to the server, the certification.