Thread: WCG Beta OpenPandemics GPU

Administrator

WCG Beta OpenPandemics GPU

WCG is testing a gpu app for OpenPandemics. Aside from the possible medical benefits, the credits are also very good. My 1650 Supers are finishing tasks in 4 minutes max for around 1000 credits. Work is intermittent but is available right now and is depleted very quickly. Max 4 tasks/gpu, so you'll need to run a tickler to keep your gpus maxed out. Production app coming soon. So if you need beta hours for a badge upgrade or points to hit your next milestone, now is a good time to point your gpus at WCG...and don't forget to turn on beta at WCG.
    Last edited by Al; 03-31-21 at 02:27 PM.

Administrator

Re: WCG Beta OpenPandemics GPU

and...they're all gone...for now.

Administrator

Re: WCG Beta OpenPandemics GPU

Quote Originally Posted by Al View Post
    WCG is testing a gpu app for OpenPandemics. Aside from the possible medical benefits, the credits are also very good. My 1650 Supers are finishing tasks in 4 minutes max for around 1000 credits. Work is intermittent but is available right now and is depleted very quickly. Max 4 tasks/gpu, so you'll need to run a tickler to keep your gpus maxed out. Production app coming soon. So if you need beta hours for a badge upgrade or points to hit your next milestone, now is a good time to point your gpus at WCG...and don't forget to turn on beta at WCG.
    Yesterday, while the beta were running I did 449k when I usually do 60-70k. Hopefully those credits will hold when the production wus start flowing.