Thread: Collatz: Finish Up Your Work

Diamond Member

Collatz: Finish Up Your Work

I'll be losing my "computer room" in my basement this week while water seepage mitigation is done. After that, the house goes on the market as I'll be relocating to a state with nicer climate with fewer corrupt politicians and lower taxes. The result is that the Collatz project will be down for some time. Please set your machines to get no new work because you likely won't be able to return the work before it times out. The work starts Wednesday so I have to have everything cleared out prior to that so it may be Monday or Tuesday when it gets shut down. Once I move, I don't know how reliable the broadband will be, but I'm hoping that since it will be fiber and not cable TV based, it will be decent. It should be faster and less expensive, but I can't predict when the Collatz project will be back online at this time.

More...

Diamond Member

Re: Collatz: Finish Up Your Work

"relocating to a state with nicer climate with fewer corrupt politicians and lower taxes"

same
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Gold Member

Re: Collatz: Finish Up Your Work

thats kind of hard to find at least one with fewer corrupt politicians. but then I guess if you are leaving DC or California, it would be fairly easy.
    https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-1240.png[/url]