Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Movies that make you wanna PUKE!

Diamond Member

Re: Movies that make you wanna PUKE!

I understand you never puke properly. When I was about 13 years, my mother took me to the cinema and in the rush to enter we buy tickets to another movie. We enter the cinema and there was only one guy and the movie started imediatly first image was
    Трейл
    and stayed there for 5 minutes and the translation
    The Fugue
    Was a Russian picture took 4 hours to get out there since I didnt want to disturb my mother that was sleeping. the guy had gone. I clear remember one cene that started with a small point in the snow and for 20 minutes the point change to a person and the person went away the image stay still as only russians can do with only the snow for about more 5 minutes. I dont remember they have spoken a word in those four hours.
    I will try to send you that picture and if a son of yours dont behave well make him see the picture.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Why else would he be able to read braille and not be able to write it out himself at the end?
    6r39 7r199

Gold Member

The Fugue
    Guess I wont be renting that one anytime soon!

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Well, I think they are mistaken. I just watched the first few scenes again and there is no sign he is blind.
    Example One: The opening cat hunt scene. Kills a cat with a bow and arrow. When he retrives the cat he looks it over.

Example Two: The mouse scene. When he hears a mouse he turns to look at it. Then he offers the mouse some food with the words "Its Cat".

The only blind character in the movie is the antagonist's (Carnegie) wife, Claudia.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7135549AARL4T9

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1444808/pg1

http://www.howtoprovo.com/?p=440

http://www.chacha.com/question/is-el...he-book-of-eli

http://www.thisishowyoudoit.com/blog/book-of-eli-blind/

Yeah, they arent going to give away the fact that he is blind early in the movie. Not how movies are made these days. Read the comments and watch the ENTIRE movie over again and I am sure you will SEE that he is blind. Hehehehe
    Last edited by joker; 05-17-11 at 07:16 PM.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
    Well, I think they are mistaken. I just watched the first few scenes again and there is no sign he is blind.
    Example One: The opening cat hunt scene. Kills a cat with a bow and arrow. When he retrives the cat he looks it over.

Example Two: The mouse scene. When he hears a mouse he turns to look at it. Then he offers the mouse some food with the words "Its Cat".

The only blind character in the movie is the antagonist's (Carnegie) wife, Claudia.
    My minister is legally blind, but he still has enough sight to look at things with a small window in his sight. He can't see well enough to read, but he can tell who he's standing next to. Perhaps Eli is just visually challenged.
    6r39 7r199

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    The Last Airbender

Holy crap! It was supposed to be the real movie version of the AWESOME animated series "Avatar: The Last Airbender". What a complete piece of S!

My (then) 9 year old daughter went to watch that with a friend. They both walked out of the theater less than halfway through it. More fun walking the mall waiting to get picked up than sitting through it...

Gold Member

The Road reminded me of another movie I never should have wasted my time on. The Thin Red Line has to be the worst war movie ever.
    6r39 7r199

Gold Member

And lets not forget Aliens VS Ninjas!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234