Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Get your crunching done!

Advisor - Stateside Division

Re: Get your crunching done!

Looks like CP has fixed this for you. There was a great deal of work done on the new board by the admins when they added the user groups and such but as they never had access to the old board once it disappeared, there was no way to figure out concisely who was a team member, so a decision was made to ask everyone to post a request for access along with their CPID's. At least that's my understanding of it.

I don't think we ever got the answer as to whether you have an archive of the old board/database? If you do would you consider letting us host it here as an archive. I'm sure there could be some impressive information in amongst it all which could prove invaluable to the team

Bok

Diamond Member

Uh, someone needs to clean up the quotes on that BJ post. Looks like someone is having a conversation with himself.

And yeah, BJ-21 is a member for life, IMO. Regardless of his crunching status.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Cruncher Pete

Quote Originally Posted by BlkJack-21 View Post
    Interestingly I am no longer listed as a team member, yet I am active on several projects!

http://boincstats.com/stats/boinc_us...?pr=bo&id=2447

Complete BS since someone wrongfully decided to remove my access without checking!

Check it...active on MW, Pirates, Poem, FreeHal, eon, and a retired project dynaping.
    Not a problem BlkJack-21, my apologies for the error, you are entitled to be a Team Member and I have fixed it accordingly..
    Please check your PM.
    Keep on crunching and have a nice day...
    CP

Cruncher Pete

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Uh, someone needs to clean up the quotes on that BJ post. Looks like someone is having a conversation with himself.

And yeah, BJ-21 is a member for life, IMO. Regardless of his crunching status.
    Fixed I hope...

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by BlkJack-21 View Post
    Interestingly I am no longer listed as a team member, yet I am active on several projects!

http://boincstats.com/stats/boinc_us...?pr=bo&id=2447

Complete BS since someone wrongfully decided to remove my access without checking!

Check it...active on MW, Pirates, Poem, FreeHal, eon, and a retired project dynaping.
    I think that might have been due to an error in the database. I do not know how often you sign into the forum but it has had a few glitches in the last six months or so IIRC.

I hope it was not an action done deliberately but I'm just an assist and have only been one for a short time.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910