Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideologias: Project ending very soon!

Past Administrator

Re: Ideologias: Project ending very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by NJCaNS View Post
    ..........Speaking of which, haven't seen Joker around much. Is he on vacation?
    Donno......

For Ideologies I now have my 3 Quads running this. My singles are working on my next RNA MM, 100K.

Edit: How come no one mentioned the sloooooooow project stats updating? I wish project admins would realize how much this kind of stuff irks most crunchers.
    Last edited by Fire$torm; 06-28-11 at 01:22 PM.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

vaio

Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
    How come no one mentioned the sloooooooow project stats updating? I wish project admins would realize how much this kind of stuff irks most crunchers.
    Indeed, I am hoping to pass Bok and take U.K number one spot, for a day at least

vaio

Yay, got it lol.

Platinum Member

Congrats team! We have now collectively hit 1 Mil on Ideologias this evening.

Time to head for 5 Mil!

Also, the admin has confirmed there are 700,000 WU's in this phase and we've now reached 470,000 sent out. So 2/3's of the way done with this bunch. Let's not miss our chance.

Cruncher Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    Congrats team! We have now collectively hit 1 Mil on Ideologias this evening.

Time to head for 5 Mil!

Also, the admin has confirmed there are 700,000 WU's in this phase and we've now reached 470,000 sent out. So 2/3's of the way done with this bunch. Let's not miss our chance.
    You got my vote... At least for a little while.

valyn42

Staying on it 'till it quits!

Past Administrator

Nice. Very Nice. Great work team!

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mumps View Post
    Congrats team! We have now collectively hit 1 Mil on Ideologias this evening.Time to head for 5 Mil!Also, the admin has confirmed there are 700,000 WU's in this phase and we've now reached 470,000 sent out. So 2/3's of the way done with this bunch. Let's not miss our chance.
    I cannot fathom exactly how we are so into such an ultra low paying project, but...all my cores are crunching it for others...

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    I cannot fathom exactly how we are so into such an ultra low paying project, but...all my cores are crunching it for others...
    This is a great opportunity to own #1 in a project in perpetuity. Once it ends, there is no way for another team to take it away from us. And there is no effort required to keep it.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Past Administrator

Yes, yes, thank you Sir. I do understand that part, I just had to be lone biter a little there...but that's what all the smilies were for.

Now, please let me all know when ya'll are ready to take a #1 at high paying project, say like... PG or something and I'll be there too! In all honesty, we've been doing pretty good lately on most of the higher paying projects. We just got that #1 @ Moo! with a lot of help, and also the #1 at Primaboinca fairly recently. We did lose the #1 at AQUA, but you just can't compete against the religion thing there! Overall I have to say I am immensely pleased with how we've been doing, and the RAC keeps climbing, so I hope you all are too! Keep up the great work everyone!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast