http://mindmodeling.org/beta/forum_t...wrap=true#1882

Volunteers,

Good Afternoon. My name is TJ and I'm a new member of the MindModeling development team.

I'm currently investigating our system performance issues relating to the low bandwidth you may have been experiencing with the last couple of jobs we've submitted to the system. I just wanted to let you all know that we'll be submitting a couple of large jobs in the next few days. These will be jobs whose results we already know, but I want to run these jobs again and watch our resource utilization while we're cranking out data with your help.

I'm announcing this here because it was brought up in team discussion that it's possible some of you don't want to crunch numbers for us if it doesn't lead to some kind of usable result. Rest assured, your donated CPU cycles will always be put to good use while attached to our project, as each cycle you donate helps us tune and improve our system in the hopes of one day being that Go-To solution for cognitive modelers, both within the Air Force and other communities.

Please continue posting feedback about your experience with our project, and we'll keep working to make sure your participation in our project minimally impacts your donated system.

Thank you.

-TJ