Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Ads

Administrator

Re: Google Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Teratoma View Post
    How about you leave the ads and click on some once in a while to help support Bok's hosting costs. Its the least we can do in return for his generousity.
    Can I just send him a check instead?

How about a donation button in addition to the ads?
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg View Post
    Can I just send him a check instead?

How about a donation button in addition to the ads?
    If you go to the Free-DC stats site, there is a donation button there that goes to Bok. I've confirmed that one with him before...

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    If you go to the Free-DC stats site, there is a donation button there that goes to Bok. I've confirmed that one with him before...
    Very good, I will make sure I use it.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Past Administrator

Sorry but I don't see any ads, ever, because of FF plug-ins like Adblock Plus and flashblock. So adding a donation button as a "Reminder" for those of us that hate ads would probably work better. Also, having one on our site would help Bok to distinguish donations from us with those from Free-DC.

Just MHO.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Administrator

I liked the Camero ad and I really want one... was thinking about trading in my truck and I found a better color than yellow; they have it in green. I love it!

Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg View Post
    I liked the Camero ad and I really want one... was thinking about trading in my truck and I found a better color than yellow; they have it in green. I love it!
    Like a bright neon green? I saw on the road a week ago. Definitely an eye-catcher!
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Like a bright neon green? I saw on the road a week ago. Definitely an eye-catcher!
    Yes, never seen the green one on the road yet but on their website it looked good.

Administrator

I saw a new ad today that asked... Do you want to meet Natsha who's 20 on WooMe?

What a stupid question, of course I want to meet Natsha who's 20; the real question is would she be interested in a 47 year old guy, who's in poor health, that has an outstanding retirement and death benefit...

Past Administrator

Hahahahaha! I was rolling on that one! Especially the bit about the awesome retirement and "future benefit!"

You know...if she was say, Russian or Indonesian or the like, she just might be interested in you footing the bill for her U.S.A. citizenship! hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12