Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 280.26 Nvidia drivers

Past Administrator

Re: 280.26 Nvidia drivers

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    On DistrRTgen, I had to turn off crunching on one CPU in order to hit max credit -- even with the new version of the CUDA app they released. The only problem now is that my CUDA card now shows the screen in a strange green color. I also had to upgrade to the latest nVidia drivers because my box kept setting the speed to idle speeds even when crunching when running the 275 version. The 280 fixed that, but now the screen is green. The monitor is hooked up to a KVM and looks fine from the other boxes, so I know it isn't the monitor. Haven't tried the KVM yet, but I'm guessing the problem is the GPU and/or driver.
    Slicker is it a Windows machine? Maybe the driver install fubared the color table file (.icm) Windows uses for the display. I had a problem with something like that with my old Viewsonic PF790 CRT. The file comes with the monitor driver and is in a hidden folder. In WinXP it is C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color but not sure about Vista/Win7. Maybe try reinstalling the monitor driver?

Edit: Just checked. Win7 uses the same folder location.

2nd Edit: Sorry still on my 1st cup of Java...... Try changing the color balance in the monitor properties.
    Last edited by Fire$torm; 08-16-11 at 12:26 PM.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12