Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AQUA: Thank-you all

Platinum Member

Re: AQUA: Thank-you all

Too bad. I liked AQUA. It was stable and paid good. As for the cult, They can throw their power our way. We like being unified too! We don't have to subscribe to their ways, but enjoy the unity!

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

krackedpress

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybob View Post
    Too bad. I liked AQUA. It was stable and paid good. As for the cult, They can throw their power our way. We like being unified too! We don't have to subscribe to their ways, but enjoy the unity!
    This page shows that Aqua is still running. I wish I could have run more of it. I only got 6538 before it became "retired".
    http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=boinc_status

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by krackedpress View Post
    This page shows that Aqua is still running. I wish I could have run more of it. I only got 6538 before it became "retired".
    http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=boinc_status
    I was shooting for 50M! I guess I need to stay in subgioup TopGun and not compete with MM.
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Cruncher Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I was shooting for 50M! I guess I need to stay in subgioup TopGun and not compete with MM.
    That is not a problem Slicker. You are not competing with MM for members of MM are competing for their individual goal at the same time aim for the top. Not so much different from Top Gun...What really matter is the outcome for the Team overall.. So I say, Go SETI.USA GO.. irrespective what Subgroup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12