Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So are we giving up on our 1st place

Silver Member

Re: So are we giving up on our 1st place

I can run my 5850 out of work on Moo and move over to MW. Might as well give them a run for their money.

To quote Bill Pullman with a slight change in verbage...

"We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to crunch on!"

Silver Member

SIC is out producing LAF 2 to 1 on MW so they should take 1st from LAF eventually. We'd need about a 66% increase over today's output just to keep pace with LAF here. Also looks like CP and Steve are almost 1 million of the 3 million credits SUSA produced today. WOW!! Thats called impact players.

Past Administrator

My problem with it is that I can get 300K+ per day from Moo! and DnetC with my 5870. I wish MW would give the same, but it's not even close. So, at the very least until we pass LAF, I will be on the highest credit projects I can to keep SIC* from swamping us that much sooner if nothing else.

Platinum Member

CPU credits won't put a dent in the deficit. I don't know that the 3 AMD cards I have will do better on MW the Dessert Gen. They are older 4800 series.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Platinum Member

I might have entered this conversation a little late, but it looks like 18 days untill they pass us at our current production. From the statistics on BOINC on this machine, it was getting at best 84K/day on MOO. I just ran a couple of MW units and figure at best I can get 80,500/day on MW. Won't hurt too much to switch back.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

I just hit my 100M on moo, so I can clear out my remaining work and move over my 5 - 5800 ati cards.

I like the support that showed up. Already passed LAF for dailies. I'm seeing members from all over jumping in. Even see members from all 5 food groups. Turn it up guys, if not for any thing else the team unity showing up is cool.
    Last edited by Clank [MM]; 08-26-11 at 02:02 AM.

Platinum Member

Go get'm Mr. H!

Silver Member

OK you guys convinced me I was going to stay on DNETC till 100 Million (long crunch) I'm switching back to MW now with my 2 ATI cards. I need 100 Million in MW as well. (Still long crunch) but will get fewer credits for the team. Be sure we still want to take the credit hit as a tem though.

Past Administrator

Doggonit! Where's Harley when you need him? OK, you guys are convincing me...I'll switch my 5870 over to MW. But, if they get close to clobbering us on Moo! when we stop crunching that...well, let's keep a good eye on that one, please?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast