Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dip in my RAC this week

Past Administrator

Re: Dip in my RAC this week

Thanks, Possum! We're doing all we can to get the RAC of this team going up again. It's kind of like turning a big ship...takes a bit, but it'll move at a good clip once we throw in the steam!

Now I've got to decide...is the unlocked multiplier on the 1090T worth $30 over the 1075T? I'm guessing it might be, but I dunno...$30 is $30 right now.

Gold Member

Woot! go go go No clue what you're talking about, but it sounds good
    Im right there with ya. All this computer speak is confusing!

Past Admin

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Thanks, Possum! We're doing all we can to get the RAC of this team going up again. It's kind of like turning a big ship...takes a bit, but it'll move at a good clip once we throw in the steam!

Now I've got to decide...is the unlocked multiplier on the 1090T worth $30 over the 1075T? I'm guessing it might be, but I dunno...$30 is $30 right now.
    I just read about a danish guy that clocked his 1090T to 5.8 Ghz on extreme cooling...On moderate watercooling that chip did 4.2 Ghz.. So if you feel like it...I say GO for it....But then again....If your wallet is pretty much empty...( I know how that feels!) I say settle for the smaller one.
    Proud member of SETI.USA since 28īth December 2005.

Joined old MB Dec. 28th 2005 - 5837 posts

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post

I say yes to 1090T. The case of beer can wait a week or so. (Sorry Beerdrinker )

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

Speaking of RAC, you better start upgrading soon Fire$torm before I catch ya.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12