Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BOINC: DA admits CreditNew is really a random number generator...

Administrator

Re: BOINC: DA admits CreditNew is really a random number generator...

You are right on about the admins being inundated with questions and complaints. POEM just now implemented credit new and the fun has already begun on their forums.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    4) There should be something that shows the volunteers which credit system a project is using, with a link to the wiki. Perhaps on the server status page? It could help to curtail the inevitable "what's going on with the credits?" questions.
    Thank you for posting that in public wherever you did, and I would like to add for the record, I am all for boycotting projects that utilize CreditNew until it is fixed, (if that is even possible), or it is abolished (would be my preferred way of handling it).

Talking Re: BOINC: DA admits CreditNew is really a random number generator...

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Thank you for posting that in public wherever you did, and I would like to add for the record, I am all for boycotting projects that utilize CreditNew until it is fixed, (if that is even possible), or it is abolished (would be my preferred way of handling it).
    OCCUPY CREDITNEW!
    Just another little goldfish... steamrollin the competition one project at a time!
    Staff Hardware Reviewer - BayReviews.com
    Top Reviewer - Computer Hardware - Epinions.com

Past Administrator

Hahahahahah!!! ROFL! .............Oh man! OCCUPY CREDITNEW! Why didn't we all think of that? Wonder if we'd get any donations or press coverage? Oh...wait, that's only for the liberal media's pet projects. Oh well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12