WOOT all 16 machines are up and running and made it through nite one.... The wife said the kitchen was nice and toastie.... You would think that would get me breakfast in bed right??? nope i was the one that got to enjoy the warm kitchen this mornin.. lol...

Got the powersupply up and running last night took me a while to tame the 4850x2... With all the excitement in trying to get this up and running didnt realized that the gpu would not fit any of my cases.. ugh... So i decided why do i need a case lmao... so now its on a motherboard tray from an old server casing laying on my desk woot its so beautiful but the my wife didnt think so... hehe... gonna have to find my digital camera to post some pics...

had very few errors think mostly user errors on my end will see by tomorow wether its an issue had down clocked all my video cards by 50mhz for the time being till i was comfotable to run em without monitoring... Speaking of monitoring what are some of the software you folks like to use... Trying a few of em like cpuid but would like one that can send messages or atleast beep alerts if a certain temp shows up if you got a suggestions i would love to here it. mind you i have 16 machines so need something rather inexpensive.

Thank again for the help and im sure ill be asking for more... Happy crunching everyone..