Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Downtime...

Platinum Member

Re: Downtime...

Have a happy and safe trip STM. The building owner should really put another breaker in and off load some of the wiring to it. I have a similar problem with my house, but I can't get the money I spent sending my kid to college for electrical, to pay off with some re-wiring.

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Administrator

I am back and ready to Rock N Roll!

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I had a great time in Dallas with my Mom and my oldest daughter Heather and her boyfriend drove down from Arkansas. I'll have to post some pics when I get the chance.

First thing I did when I got home was turn all of my rigs back on so they are all up and running.
    "My god! Do we really suck, or is this guy really that good?" - Mr Hertz - Shoot 'Em Up

Past Admin

Quote Originally Posted by STMahlberg View Post
    I am back and ready to Rock N Roll!

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I had a great time in Dallas with my Mom and my oldest daughter Heather and her boyfriend drove down from Arkansas. I'll have to post some pics when I get the chance.

First thing I did when I got home was turn all of my rigs back on so they are all up and running.
    Happy to hear you had a great time! Itīs so rewarding when you actually get to spend time "off-line" with family and friends.
    Proud member of SETI.USA since 28īth December 2005.

Joined old MB Dec. 28th 2005 - 5837 posts

Past Administrator

I'm so glad you had a great trip! Our time over here is flying by . . . A few more days in paradise for me. Glad to hear your rigs are back up, and above all that you had a safe return. You would be sorely missed around here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12