Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Dual 5870's

Past Administrator

Re: Dual 5870's

Quote Originally Posted by STE\/E View Post
    I've never done that & use Afterburner on both my ATI & NVIDIA cards ...
    Ha, then you are blessed......

When I first upgraded to v2.1, to resolve an issue I had with it, I couldn't get it to work right on any of my quads. I stumbled upon that post I quoted while searching the net for an answer. For me it won't allow OC past CCC limits without it. I am currently overclocking my 5830s core@950 Mhz.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Administrator

@Philadelphia ... as I've mentioned several times now, Moo doesn't always report the correct crunching time on multicard systems. If you OPEN the wu std_err it will show the start time and the stop time. The difference between the 2 is the wall time which is probably about 1/2 of what is being reported. As you discovered watching the time to crunch a wu it isn't the same as what is being shown on the project CPU/GPU time.

Philadelphia

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    @Philadelphia ... as I've mentioned several times now, Moo doesn't always report the correct crunching time on multicard systems. If you OPEN the wu std_err it will show the start time and the stop time. The difference between the 2 is the wall time which is probably about 1/2 of what is being reported. As you discovered watching the time to crunch a wu it isn't the same as what is being shown on the project CPU/GPU time.
    Thanks Bryan, I must have missed or forgot about your post, if that is the case, then I don't have to be concerned.

Philadelphia

This may be helpful for others, if it is great, if not, oh well, lol.

Forcing WU's to report

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphia View Post
    This may be helpful for others, if it is great, if not, oh well, lol.

Forcing WU's to report
    Heh, it's in the FAQ. But thanks, it's good info nonetheless. Better to post something helpful than not.

Philadelphia

Other than Moo, I put all wu's on hold yesterday for boincstats 24 hr period and I came up just short of 600,000 for the two gpus; the actual result was 593,959.00.

I would have liked to be closer to 700,000 but looking at others with the same boards, it seems like 600,000 is reasonable.

Thoughts?

Past Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Philadelphia View Post
    Other than Moo, I put all wu's on hold yesterday for boincstats 24 hr period and I came up just short of 600,000 for the two gpus; the actual result was 593,959.00.

I would have liked to be closer to 700,000 but looking at others with the same boards, it seems like 600,000 is reasonable.

Thoughts?
    Congrats. is my thought. That is some nice stones.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789