Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings everyone!!!

Past Admin

Re: Greetings everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by autocrosser View Post
    Well--my project list is:
    PrimeGrid--GPUGrid--SETI--Einstein--Milkyway--Rosetta--Collatz--ABC--Docking--World Community Grid--NFS--Climateprediction--EDGeS--Lattice Project--Yoyo--Boincsimap--AlmereGrid & LHC@home.

So I mix it up quite a bit---My numbers went up quite a bit lately when I got a pair of GTS 450 cards (both seem to be working well for me)

I still like the straight science projects like SETI & I'm interested in things like Orbit, Einstein & other cosmological projects......I do the numbers projects to get numbers

I keep a number of medical projects going because it feels good to do so......
    I miss Orbits. I really liked the idea of finding near Earth objects and mapping space junk that may strike the Earth. Sounded like a really important project but funding dried up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    I miss Orbits. I really liked the idea of finding near Earth objects and mapping space junk that may strike the Earth. Sounded like a really important project but funding dried up.
    YES--that was a real bummer!!! In terms of near-future threats, near-Earth objects is high on the list......

Past Administrator

About Orbit funding, I do remember reading on their site that there is a chance for funding sometime next year. Keeping fingers crossed.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Past Administrator

Hi Dean,
    Sorry I'm late to adding to your thread - but you have my thanks for all your years of helping the team out, and please enjoy your stay! In the Members' only forum you will find some fun threads on what we're crunching, all the good stuff about trying to grow the team, etc.
    Take care and happy crunching with that nice i7!

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Hi Dean,
    Sorry I'm late to adding to your thread - but you have my thanks for all your years of helping the team out, and please enjoy your stay! In the Members' only forum you will find some fun threads on what we're crunching, all the good stuff about trying to grow the team, etc.
    Take care and happy crunching with that nice i7!
    Not a problem!!!! Just nice to hear from people that share the same interests---I've been looking thru the various threads, just haven't done much in the way of posting yet...doing a fair amount of testing work right now--the Gnome3 project is about half-way thru the testing cycle to 3.4.....been a bit "fun" with debug

Past Admin

Not a problem!!!! Just nice to hear from people that share the same interests---I've been looking thru the various threads, just haven't done much in the way of posting yet...doing a fair amount of testing work right now--the Gnome3 project is about half-way thru the testing cycle to 3.4.....been a bit "fun" with debug

Hey AC, can you spare few cores for the SIMAP challenge? We are looking to put a scare into Sici. Thanks bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    Hey AC, can you spare few cores for the SIMAP challenge? We are looking to put a scare into Sici. Thanks bud.
    I'm all over that!!! Been crunchin' them all day.......I have a very sharp spike up in SIMAP units right now

Silver Member

I'm all over that!!! Been crunchin' them all day.......I have a very sharp spike up in SIMAP units right now
    U DA MAN...

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by coronicus View Post
    U DA MAN...
    +1 Yeah, what he done said...

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Past Admin

Yeah Baby!! Thanks!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast