Thread: PrimeGrid: 2011 Challenge Series Final Rankings

Diamond Member

PrimeGrid: 2011 Challenge Series Final Rankings

PrimeGrid's 2011 Challenge Series is final. Another incredible year of growth and competition...so much so that the servers were stressed again on a few Challenges. A tremendous about of work was accomplished leading to some pretty special primes found this year. Congratulations to Sicituradastra. as the top team and Snf* as the top individual. They are the winners of PrimeGrid's 2011 Challenge Series. For complete, extended rankings please see: Individuals | Teams As always, thank you for your help and support. We continue to be humbled by your participation. None of this is possible without YOU! :) Have a safe and happy Holiday season. See you next year for PrimeGrid's 2011 Challenge Series!

More...

Diamond Member

Re: PrimeGrid: 2011 Challenge Series Final Rankings

I came in 75th, while only participating in two of the challenges. I'm good with that.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Past Admin

Re: PrimeGrid: 2011 Challenge Series Final Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    I came in 75th, while only participating in two of the challenges. I'm good with that.
    2012 prediction, In no particular order. Zombie, Hankey, Steve, Mumps in the top 15. Can one of you take down SNF? Perhaps, with a little help.