Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Movies You Want to See...

Past Administrator

Re: Movies You Want to See...

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Sorry to say it Fire, but there were 2 of us and we both used the same phrase: That movie sucked. I have seen the original one at least 30 times. This movie didnt do it any kind of justice.
    Well then, I guess I'll just haaaaave to wait till a cam, err I mean screener, err I mean rental becomes available

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Zytozux

Just got back. It was definitely entertaining. The soundtrack is really the best part of the movie, if you like electronic music. Oh and Olivia Wilde was in it too.

Gold Member

Just got back. It was definitely entertaining. The soundtrack is really the best part of the movie, if you like electronic music. Oh and Olivia Wilde was in it too.
    A movie for the music? Did you actually like the movie?

Zytozux

If you mean the plot then no. It didn't seem very original at all. The antagonist was Hitler lawl? I thought they were eventually going to pull out light sabers and fight as well. Maybe if they had just redone the original film with the updated CGI it would have worked out better.

Past Admin

Went to see Tron today in 3D. Was OK at best. I figured they would have a tough time integrating 1980's Tron with today's tech. They did. Not a complete waste of $26.00 but could the money could have been better spent towards a used/refurb p4 mb with a pci-e slot. ($35.00) Nice job with the computer gen. graphics. Sad to say it looked like they were pushing the upcoming video game more than making a movie. Wife liked it tho.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234