Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hung Wu's

Past Administrator

Re: Hung Wu's

Quote Originally Posted by zombie67 View Post
    Going to a site to change a number, is no more difficult than going to the BAM page to change it. it is still just going one place and doing one thing. *shrug*
    But the difference for me is that I change several at a time. So with BAM only logging to one site is necessary. But anyhow, I don't understand why none of the alternative BMs just incorporate that feature. There has to be a way to override the project preferences. Oh well......

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
    But the difference for me is that I change several at a time. So with BAM only logging to one site is necessary. But anyhow, I don't understand why none of the alternative BMs just incorporate that feature. There has to be a way to override the project preferences. Oh well......
    I have to agree its the most frustrating thing i have had to deal with... even using the bam it seems like the preference changes on there own or go back to 100% even though its set 1% or 0. Ill have to look at setting it at the project website level that might actually be a more reliable way of doing it. Maybe then i can finally say goodbye to bam.

Past Administrator

I don't know about anyone else but to me BOINCTasks has the oogliest icon. So I took the BM icon and edited it.

BOINCTasks-ico.zip

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Past Admin

I tried to set a rule in Boinc Task. I failed to do it correctly. The problem is Moo has had tasks running for 40+ hours on me. Here is how I set the rule.

Application: 1.03 Distributed.net Client (ati14)
    Type: Elapsed Time
    Operator: >
    Value: 00d,00:20:00
    Time: 00d,00:20:00

Event: Suspend task.

It did not work so I'm assuming I did something wrong with the value or time. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Diamond Member

Don't put the "time" in there. Also, I have never tried using the app name. I use the project name instead.
    "Don't confront me with my failures, I had not forgotten them" - Jackson Browne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123