Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where is the topic about the new logo?

Re: where is the topic about the new logo?

whoa... ok... there was no intention throwing out the old and in with the new. I just put it up there to see how it would look and generate feedback from everyone. Let me revert to the official logo, and we can keep discussing logos here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member

Speaking of logos. Is it possible to get the eagle icon on the 'address bar/shortcut link' like it is on the old forum?
    6r39 7r199

Past Administrator

The heck with the logo if it's going to cause problems. I am not willing for something as trivial as a logo to be the cause of one person leaving this team. Just to get it out in the open, I was the one who designed the new one, and I did so because I thought maybe we could use a bit of a fresh look around here. Sorry for offering my efforts in a hopeless cause.

The truth of the matter is that a logo is the least of our problems. I rescind any prior statements about trivial matters, and urge that we come to a consensus on the meat and potatoes of what this team is about. The logo can wait. Whenever the majority of the team decides they would like to see something different, just let me know, and I will gladly help create something.

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by trigggl View Post
    Speaking of logos. Is it possible to get the eagle icon on the 'address bar/shortcut link' like it is on the old forum?
    Are you referring to a favicon?

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12