Thread: Need Windows XP 32-bit standalone service pack 1 installer

Silver Member

Need Windows XP 32-bit standalone service pack 1 installer

So my P4 that I'm trying to add the zotac gpu to doesn't seem to have windows xp sp1 on it. I swear I used to have a standalone installer but can't seem to find it and don't feel like reinstalling all my drivers/programs by reinstalling windows.

I was hoping to find a standalone installer so that I can then run the standalone installer that i have for SP3.

Past Administrator

Re: Need Windows XP 32-bit standalone service pack 1 installer

Did MS remove it from their TechNet download site? It used to be there, but maybe not anymore?

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    Did MS remove it from their TechNet download site? It used to be there, but maybe not anymore?
    +1.

I installed XP32 (no service packs) on an old P4 maybe six months ago, and all the SP1 upgrades are there on the website. Windows Update should find it...

Past Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybob's Son View Post
    So my P4 that I'm trying to add the zotac gpu to doesn't seem to have windows xp sp1 on it. I swear I used to have a standalone installer but can't seem to find it and don't feel like reinstalling all my drivers/programs by reinstalling windows.

I was hoping to find a standalone installer so that I can then run the standalone installer that i have for SP3.
    Just in case you are interested. I can send you a WinXP Home or Pro x32 install disk with most if not all updates/hotfixes + service packs pre-installed. I can also remove stupid Windows "Features" like useless language packs, games, utilities, etc.

Comes in handy for reinstalls. Just let me know.

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Silver Member

So I was able to d/l the network install file. However for some reason it is telling me that my cd key is not valid even though I used the key on the side of the case.

I am thinking that I might just have to do a reinstall w/my xp corporate install disk and then reinstall all the drivers again.