Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
I could do that on the stats site, as it's all written from the ground up - as long as you were logged in to the free-dc forum at the time (as that's the only way I'd know who it is browsing). I used to do this for my own user.

But for vBulletin itself, there might be a mod for it, probably is, but I haven't specifically looked for one.

That would be sweet and i think you would get more folks to donate. maybe setup a counter for the amount you donate like a dollar for so much time without banners, I would love to see sites do this just make it cheap enough for us dollar challenged folks

I was trying to find out which ads you used so i could remove it from the host file but i dont know what im looking for.. If you got time or someone else that know what they are doing could let us know we could all re-enable em for ya... Like JPM said its not the banners that bother me its the pop up that drive me nuts... Thanks again BOK for everything and the last thing i wanna do is make it harder for you to pay for hosting..