Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: test615.exe error

Gold Member

Re: test615.exe error

Update.

The BEX error returned at 12:20 a.m. I disabled the CPU project on that PC also and no errors since. No computation errors on second PC since pulling the CPU project. I will let it continue to ths way for awhile longer.

So what are your CPUs doing? If under heavy load and your are still getting the error, try lightening the load and report back, please.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fire$torm View Post
    artemis8, if you referring to the Windows error window then disable Windows error reporting (Link).
    I don't called about the windows reporting error so much as the fact that it errors and I don't get any credit for the work unit.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by artemis8 View Post
    I don't called about the windows reporting error so much as the fact that it errors and I don't get any credit for the work unit.
    I get this error on these wus

8 Apr 2012 | 3:27:15 UTC Error while computing 2,289.55 11.17 --- test alpha. Required: Internet connection, allow in antivirus, not for XP v6.15 (opencl_ati_100)

Gold Member

Update I posted on Donate Forum -

Last night on both systems I disabled their CPU project (POEM). The BEX error stopped and the computation errors stopped. Ran error free for over 12 hours.

Turned off all O.C. settings and turned on CPU projects again. On the Phenom x4 that gets the BEX error, I changed the CPU % to 75% (which only lets POEM run on 2 cpus because of the resource pulling of Donate). Eventually the BEX showed up again.

On the bulldozer. With CPU % at 100% and no O.C. I started to get computation errors again. I changed the CPU % to 75% (POEM gets 5 of the 8 CPUs). Its been 4 hours without Computation errors.

Whatever the issue is it seems to be related to the CPU activity. The more I reduce the utilization, the less freq. I get errors.

Gold Member

I am gong to stop doing Donate until after the primaboinca challenge.

Past Administrator

I get this error on these wus

8 Apr 2012 | 3:27:15 UTC Error while computing 2,289.55 11.17 --- test alpha. Required: Internet connection, allow in antivirus, not for XP v6.15 (opencl_ati_100)
    OK. With Donate needing a full CPU core, I have set BOINC Manager on my quads to use only 75% of CPU resources. That has freed up enough for Donate to run alongside the CPU projects. Maybe give that a try?

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Gold Member

I think I'll probably just pass on crunching Donate since I only have one computer to run it on and want to use my CPUs for crunching other things. Moo Wrapper will be getting my love (since collatz has been down for a while )

Gold Member

I think I'll probably just pass on crunching Donate since I only have one computer to run it on and want to use my CPUs for crunching other things. Moo Wrapper will be getting my love (since collatz has been down for a while )
    I like MilkyWay when I want max out of the CPUs. It seems real light, plus Moo and my systems don't play nice.
    Don't know why I like MilkyWay so much, personality quirk of some sort.

Past Administrator

Slicker said hopefully he should have it up sometime today if the problem is not bad hardware. He was on vacation and his dog didn't take to the server admin training......

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12