Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DNETC: New applications

Zytozux

Re: DNETC: New applications

It's the really old client that PS3grid had. I like to use it because it has a GUI.

Past Admin

Is there a walk through on how to do this on my ps3? Or is this for the older ps3's without the update?

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    Is there a walk through on how to do this on my ps3? Or is this for the older ps3's without the update?
    Check the FAQ section, but yes, this is only for the older non-Slim PS3s without the evil firmware update of death.

Past Administrator

I'm surprised no one has cracked that new slimline PS3 firmware. They can crack Apple's iPhone updates every time in weeks, and Microsoft's activation and all that jazz eventually gets hacked by someone.
    So what makes Sony's firmware so special? I'm sure someone out there could do it.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrPop View Post
    I'm surprised no one has cracked that new slimline PS3 firmware. They can crack Apple's iPhone updates every time in weeks, and Microsoft's activation and all that jazz eventually gets hacked by someone.
    So what makes Sony's firmware so special? I'm sure someone out there could do it.
    There are hacks and cracks out there, but I don't think there's a big market for the ability to install Linux on the PS3. Which is the issue...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12