Thread: Kessler vs Green.

Past Admin

Kessler vs Green.

Hey team.

I just needed to share this with you...

Last nigth danish boxer "Mikkel Kessler" had a figth with Green for the Title in ....whatever (I am not fan of boxing)

ANYWAY....

Kessler hammered Green 17 sec into the 4īth round and thereby winning the title.....He has an amazing left-hook!!!

Proud member of SETI.USA since 28īth December 2005.

Joined old MB Dec. 28th 2005 - 5837 posts

Past Admin

Re: Kessler vs Green.

That was some shot. KO

invisy

Re: Kessler vs Green.

wow what a shot
    i bet when Green got up he ask to be dropped off on Canal Street in Amsterdam

Past Administrator
    He laid him out cold, that's for sure. Too low on the blocking glove and that's what you get, Mr. Green.
    Our only saving grace? I don't think many over here would consider Green "that good"...of course, good enough to reach pro level, but he is not an elite level boxer.
    Not to take anything away from your Danish fellow - he obviously knows his business! I would suggest maybe he learn to temper his celebration a bit until the other man (the loser) is at least back on his feet; and then feel free to party like mad. Well, I am sure that will come with time as your man wins more bouts.
    Well done in the ring, Denmark! Send him over here to Vegas or NY and face some better opponents - your fighter is good and would draw some crowds here - that would be big $ in his pocket!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2