Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This project now supports Nvidea GPUs for Windows

Past Admin

Re: This project now supports Nvidea GPUs for Windows

@Steve,

Someone here will figure it out and post a fix. Take care of yourself and hope you feel better real soon.

Mike.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike029 View Post
    @Steve,

Someone here will figure it out and post a fix. Take care of yourself and hope you feel better real soon.

Mike.
    Why not run a second instance of BOINC and set the first up to use the first GPU and the second to use only the second GPU? You have to use separate data folders. I'm not sure whether BOINC would see it as two different machines if you used the same email address to register both. If it sees them as one machine, one or the other would probably be starved for work. If you ran one instance as yourself and the other as a Hydra box, that should work.
    Spring 2008 Race: (1st Place)

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Why not run a second instance of BOINC and set the first up to use the first GPU and the second to use only the second GPU? You have to use separate data folders. I'm not sure whether BOINC would see it as two different machines if you used the same email address to register both. If it sees them as one machine, one or the other would probably be starved for work. If you ran one instance as yourself and the other as a Hydra box, that should work.
    Jon, maybe you could explain in the other thread how to set this up, if this can be told in a few words? Excluding the GPUs should be the smaller problem, but I never tried doing multiple instances... I am just wondering if it works at the same time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12