Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from ThrasherX-17!

ThrasherX-17

Hello from ThrasherX-17!

Hello, my name is Vlad. I live in Ukraine, I'm 28 years old resuscitator and anaesthesiologist. Among my main hobbies there are overclocking, benchmarking and of course crunching. I'm a founder and captain of the international team that's called Keep The Fire Alive! We are still a small and unexperienced team but we have charge and motivation to make the BOINCworld go round.
    I want to thank all SETI.USA crunchers who've help my team by giving a helping hand in the last TeaM/SETI.USA raid (Cosmology and Subset). Very happy to see such attitude in the world of BOINC. It was very impressive output!
    Thank you all! Looking forward for the next collaborations

P.S. Sorry for my bad English!

Diamond Member

Re: Hello from ThrasherX-17!

Welcome ThrasherX-17 and my best wishes to "Keep The Fire Alive". I was helping with "Base Camp" and "The Musketeers" at WCG for a small while to make a better start for your team and I love that name.

I noticed your will to payback our visits at your forum, pity that my Ukrainian is much worst than your English but there is always Google translator to help in this kind of occasions.

Duke of Buckingham aka Ricardo Ferreira

Friends are like diamonds and diamonds are forever

Past Admin

Hello and Welcome to the forums. We had fun helping you and we are glad you decided to stop by to say hi. Take a look around and stay awhile. Glad we could give you a jump start on those projects.

Past Administrator

Hello Vlad,

I am happy to see you here on the forums. You are very welcome. It is a pleasure to lend a hand. I still have one system running Cosmology for you until the start of the August SIMAP challenge.
    After the challenge I should be able you help some more unless you have another project in mind?

Just let us know.

You are welcome to visit us anytime.

Sincerely,
    Fire$torm

Future Maker? Teensy 3.6

Cruncher Pete

You are welcome Vlad, Glad you made it to here. I am still on Cosmology for you but with just one machine.

Silver Member

Vlad, so good of you to stop by and say Hi !! I hope all is well with you, glad that we could help you out. It's more fun to do such raids instead of just crunching. Stop in any time and stay as long as you like. Keep crunching my friend!

Administrator

Vlad,

Welcome to the Seti.USA boards. We really enjoyed helping you out and I think many of us would like to do it in the future. Just let us know if you have a project you could use some help with and if we don't have any challenges going on we'll be glad to help Keep the Fire Alive.

Past Admin

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay here.
    Proud member of SETI.USA since 28īth December 2005.

Joined old MB Dec. 28th 2005 - 5837 posts

Platinum Member

Welcome Vlad. Glad you found your way here to our boards!

Joined Original Message Board: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:47 pm, Currently with 11298 Posts

If it ain't crunch'n, unplug it!

Past Administrator

Hi Vlad,
    Sorry to be late to the welcoming party! Glad you made it over here, and it was a pleasure to help on your latest Cosmology challenge! Anytime you need a hand, just give a shout out over here - especially if you are going up against any of the big boys, we will enjoy having some fun with you and your team.
    Wishing you great days ahead and lots of crunching fun,
    Jed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast